RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » - News - » Idea Corner » Metalica's Clan Map idea
Metalica's Clan Map idea
VelkarDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 7:24 AM | Message # 1
Knight
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Metalica has had the idea to make a map based on Videogame RPG, because he wanks over it.

He says he can do it if he gets some help, and i'm posting this because people always tell me ideas and dont ever go through with them.
I also gave him the idea of the characters being based on us? Like a complete random RPG with us as heros and worlds.
For example first world could be The Land of Spam or some shit, last world would be "The Hive" or sommit.
We could all gain items based on our preferences etc, with the exception of no imbalances.
Lets take an example, there could be a hero called HenTo:
He could have 3 abilities and an ulti, plus items and shit;
Hentai (Blind enemies or sommit, as they are gay), Summon ku-klux-klan members (+2 per level), Hate (Any sub-groups are hit for more damage, passive) and his ulti could be like... Racism (lol), which could be like a group-polymorph which turns enemies into black people and gives everyone his passive spell which makes them do more damage towards them.

Meta says feel free to contribute, I can do the ideas if you guys want or everyone can just submit them and the best ideas win? He says he can try mapping it or something but he needs help.

If you don't know what Videogame RPG is, then join us in playing it.
However, I insist please that the map not be as long... After an hour or so it gets so boring. It should have like 6 worlds, but them not be as long. (AND NOTHING LIKE FINAL FANTASY WORLD)

FussilerDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 10:20 AM | Message # 2
Knight
Awards: 8
Worlds?

The Elitist Amulet , *detroy it so that LAoD falls?*
The BA Ruiners, *own them within the time-limit because otherwise they ruin all?
The Hive, *make peace by getting their beloved -insert name here- somewhere, finally you could use a Chief of a Ruined Clan as boss?
The Warbar Rebellion, *people rebell against Warbar as new Chief, you have to defend him against waves of creeps, finally you could use Abok as boss
The Hive 2#, *the Hive has spawned several naga and machine-bots to attack us, finally you could use Divination. as a boss in this level.
The Ascend of Pepper, *Pepper will be teleported somewhere, and you have to free him and bring him to the BOSS Throne so he can become chieftain
The Metagamers, *Some people has gone apeshit in the RP! Teach them a lesson and kill them.

oO-Metalica-OoDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 11:48 AM | Message # 3
Offical Kid of clan boss
Awards: 2
Thanks for posting my Idea velkar, Its going to spread round the clan.
The idea of Worlds i would suggest were.
All of these are long, So what i am going to do is put an option in, It basicaly says to the host ''How long do you want this game to be?''
Theres difficulty, and if you beat the whole game on the hardest diffelculty i'm figuring of a Special ending for such a hard time you've had

Tasks:
#1: Explore the boss clan with your heroes, Find out that The shamans and Chiefs have gone missing! Oh no!
#2: Find the cause, They've Been corrupted with Hive! You encounter Fussiler as a corrupted being, Kill him and free his corruption.
#3: Find a portal, It leads to several Maps and videogames, Find the portal thats the whole hub of it, Unlock the stages inside the portal and once done the first portal (All the portals inside the first portal) Find inside the portals Bottle and kill him, Free his corruption.
#4: Find the second set of portals, Free Pink!
#5: The third set, Kill HT and Free him!
#6: Finally, Free Spoon!
#7: You've Freed the shamans, Unfortantly More trouble then just the corruption is admist, Villans from Videogame worlds and Hive Members are attacking! Hurry to the town and Defend it from Hive members for 5 Minutes!
#8: Jeez, When will this stop? Luckily, Mario and friends have stumbled apon the town looking for help, If you help them you gain them as valuble allies that will follow and help you along the way.
#9: Ok so you you got Mario, Luigi, Peach and Bowser. Now you need to continue your task, Unfortantly again The Hive and Villans from videogame worlds stirred another portal, Its too dangerous to go through there now, Try and rid some of the videogame villans.
#10: Right, You trained and killed some videogame villans! Now onto that portal, Guess whos in it? Warbar! Free that son of a bitch from the curse!
#11: Warbar doesent want your help, He corrupted himself, Not the others and now he wants to kill you! Kill him!
#12: Jeez, Anymore?! Yes, Theres more Its fortantly a Hive fort, You may find some clues where the 2 chiefs are and what the curse is.
#13: Oh my god, You found that The hive stirred the curse! Find the wise prophet Soul_Reaper_nl and find out what he knows.
#14: Uhh...The town is ruined?! F**k! Meh, Onto another set of little portals, This time, Its a shaman of Hive, We may need to capture him.
#15: We found out where some hive forts are, We need to find all the key pieces to unlock the area to the Hive Base!
#16: Lol...Oh well, Lets go to the pieces! Train first though.
#17: Riiiiight...So we need to kill the forts, Run by videogame Villans, wow...How original, Anyway Your'll See some classic villans.
#18: Yay we're in a ship! Its a starfox arwing, You need to take advantage and raid the bases! But in return you have to aid Star fox in killing andross.
#19: Alright alright, We done it! Now we got some features unlocked! Like...Setting the music, More better training, Oh and if the host says ''-Videogame world here we come!'' You actually get sucked in a special world, Face all the videogame Villans one by one and defeat the mastermind of it all! Andross!
#20: So, We got all the pieces, Got 2 Extra abilities (You get to choose) and now onto the Hive base!
#21: Whut?! A maze!? Oh that sucks Monkey balls...Anyway These are based on videogames now lets go already!
#22: We all split up it seems, We have to complete 5 of our own worlds, Well that sucks...
#23: We're at the shamans, Now....Here we are, KILL THEM!
#24: Before you can fight the mastermind of the game, HiveMind sent you to fight your worst nightmeres....
#25: get on with it already! The final battle! *Mortal kombat announcer voice* FIGHT!
Ok, I know its long but thats the TASKS, Not the worlds so dont nerdrage

This Post will be updated with special info and more stuff about the map.
Tallyho!

Added (2009-10-20, 11:48 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I know it seems VERY long, Give all the suggestions you want! I think one option might to get rid of the bonus worlds, They are BONUS, I just need some help figuring what to do with the worlds and the heroes.

Name: Mega_Gamer_1
Title/Level thing: The Asian Man
Primary Att: ? (need ideas)
Dmg Level: Normal
Speed Level: High
Attack Speed Level: High
Armor: Dead.
Move #1: Mega uses his Spoof to disguise as anyone, Enemies dont attack him if he disguises as an enemy, But it only lasts 1 minute.
Move #2: With his might, Mega uses his Power to give an aura of Spam, Everyone gains %10 more attack speed for 2 minutes, When its the final 30 seconds the attack speed ups to 50% more.
Move #3: Mega uses his Asian might to deliver the Asian Rage, He powers up but may attack allies unexpectidly, Lasts 3 minutes, When the timer is gone he loses 50% hp.
Ulti Move: Oh no! They've started the RP without mega! Now hes in a bad mood! he will spam ''RMKRMKRMK'' With this move he deals big damage to all enemies on the screen and stuns them, It wont kill them however but leave them to 1% hp

Click here to level up my license!

Offical License to Own you on Mario Kart Wii.

Message edited by oO-Metalica-Oo - Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 1:21 PM

VelkarDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 2:21 PM | Message # 4
Knight
Meta, lets try and keep it simple? I like fuss' ideas for the worlds biggrin I try to improve hold on

LaoD; a older clan is competing with us! They don't like competition and are seeking to destroy us! Find the chieftain and put an end to him! (A medium-sized world consisting of LaoD peons, LaoD grunts and LaoD shamans as miniboss', with the chief as a final boss)
The Strategy Noobs; Everytime we try to play BA, noobs always join and leave! You have 30 minutes to completely annihalate these bags of puss before they all leave! Final boss being Dark Warchief.
The Hive; The hive don't like Warbar... They're gathering supporters and have already left! Slaughter the remains of their armor and pillage their items
The Warbar Rebellion; The hives' army is attacking. Defend Warbar against waves of enemies for a while and then proceed through the world, killing members of destroyed clans who have fallen under their influence
First boss is Taii_Matty; the expert Polar Bear Hunter. Beware! HE HAS A NET!
The Hive 2; After their defeat, they still don't give up and hack Divination! They infect some of the clan by hacking them! Units could be like... Infected-Boss, Hive-mongrel etc. Boss 1 - Hive-bot, Boss 2 - Divination.
Cleanse divination of the hacking virus!
The Ascend of Pepper; Pepper will be teleported to a seperate world, where he must fight the previous clan boss chieftains in order to claim his throne, first comes Warbar. Then everyone joins him and they fight Abokasee-red (Sorry guys, if we do this it might seem like you didn't want to hand over the clan X_X)
The Metagamers; A Map full of overpowered miniboss' one after another, Dark_warchief has returned? He is the final boss, and the first boss is Twilight_JR (lol)
Clan RP; a maybe, our characters are tired of being controlled by us!! Lots of random units like swordsman and grunts with minibosses being RP characters and the final boss being Host_Commands.
Finally, the bossers can live in peace... FOR NOW
Here's my hero ideas.

Name: Velkar
Title/Level thing: Level X Annoying Troll etc, X being the character's level

Primary Att: Chaos - Melee
Defense: Hero

Attribute: Strength
Strength: 5/5
Agility: 3/5
Intelligence: 3/5

Move #1: Annoyance; Velkar annoys everyone in the vicinity, making all enemies attack him. He gains an AoE attack and extra life / armor. Life = Spell level + level * strength

Move #2: Mastery of Memes; Velkar finds internet memes very funny, and he's picked up some tricks from them. (Basically a book of spells like Master Chief's in which I pick up internet memes and shit as I go on. They'll be in the same cooldown I think to make it balanced, so. In order of being found;
Falcon Punch, No u, O RLY?, Shoop da Woop, This is Sparta, RIIIIDGE RACEEER and maybe some others I dunno

Move #3: Meet the Spy; Velkar plays TF2, and is a big fan. He is an excellent spy, and has picked up how to stealth (Windwalk, instant kill if lower than X hp maybe?)

Ulti Move: Rant and Review; Velkar hates bad things that he has seen. This would be like a death and decay that stuns everyone in it and deals like 1/2/3/4/5% max life for 20/15/12/10/8 seconds

I think everyone should come up with ideas for their own characters, then the people making the map can comment on whether spells are too imba, or can't be done. I think the characters should be like
BottleofWater, Pinkspeartribe, HT_Artanis, Drpepper1, Velkar, oo-metalica-oo, Gizmogibbon, Hento & Chronical (as one hero, like goblin sappers model or sommit), mega_gamer_1, Divination., Fussiler1 and the-spoon.
Simply because there should really just be 12 heros, it's up to the mapmakers?
I remember we did something like this in Clan DSMC. Remember spoon?

Message edited by Velkar - Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 9:41 PM

oO-Metalica-OoDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 2:55 PM | Message # 5
Offical Kid of clan boss
Brilliant Idea Velkar, I think we need to go with that, Here will be My hero.
Name: oO-Metalica-Oo
Title/Level thing: Level X Boss Kid, X being characters level.
Primary Stat: Agility
Str: 3/5
Agi: 5/5
Int: 1/5
Move #1: Shut the F**k Up; Meta begins to get annoyed at all the chat, He spams the word ''STFU'' and gains some damage and Silences all friendly and enemy units, More damage and longer silence (for enemy) and shorter silence (for friendly) each level.

Move #2: Meet the Sniper; Meta LOVES TF2, and plays a sniper very well, He transforms into a TF2 Sniper and is able to gain 10% chance to Get a quickscope headshot *250 Dmg* and 2% chance for a instant kill headshot with a awsome sound to go with it.

Move #3: Nerdrage; Meta gets really angry and pissed off he goes into a Bloodlust type state, He gains 20% more attack, Speed and HP for 1 minute.

Ulti Move: Summon Star Fox Characters; Meta's Favourite franchise has to be Star fox, Its such a great flying shooter, Once the spel is activated a dialog shows up asking which CHar he wants to summon, He must gain an item saying the chars name to be able to summon it.

Chars found in this order: Slippy, Peppy, Falco, Fox, Leon, Pigma, Wolf, Andross (Monkey Thingy form), Andross Brain.
Its hard to find those chars btw.

Items for Meta:
/Squelch: Meta finds the use of the squelch command! Now he can silence anyone he wants until he loses his mana *It drains mana*
Nintendo 64: The Greatnes of the N64, Now meta can track Videogame characters from star fox once in a while by a ping, It also rapid pings only to him when hes near one.
*Star fox character name here*: When Meta picks up an item saying a starfox character, He can summon them for his Ulti move!
Andross + Meta: Meta's Ultimate item, By fusing his Andross item and Nintendo 64, Meta transforms into Metaross!

My ulti item will be found during one of the final stages and display a cinematic

Message edited by oO-Metalica-Oo - Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 10:06 PM

The-SpoonDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 9:30 PM | Message # 6
Botmaster
Urm.. I'd love to help.
Being a bit nitpicky.. is Metalica wanting 20+ custom models for one of is spells?
This is also looking a bit messy atm, see how it comes out xD

Lemmi see what mine would be like...

Name: The-Spoon
Title: Botmaster

Attack: Hero - Ranged
Defence: Hero

Attribute: Intelligence
Strength: 2/5
Agility: 3/5
Intelligence: 4/5

Spell 1: Spoonerang - I made this spell a while ago, its pretty cool xD, he throws a Spoon in a boomerang fashion : D
Spell 2: Summon Bot - Calls Boss-Bot summon with multiple functions :3
Spell 3: Impartial - Target of spell becomes invulnerable but can't attack for 10 seconds
Ulti: Zombination - Summons lotsa zombies ofc!

Also.. this sounds a bit similar to my Clan DsmC map lol xD

There is a Spoon, and its me! >:D

VelkarDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 9:37 PM | Message # 7
Knight
Quote (The-Spoon)
Spell 1: Spoonerang - I made this spell a while ago, its pretty cool xD, he throws a Spoon in a boomerang fashion : D

I REMEMBER THAT, And yes spoon. It's alot like the old clan dsmc map you made, except an RPG not an AoS. biggrin

And maybe only have 2 summons or sommit meta? have like 20 is a bit stupid. Spoon has the appropriate format! I will edit mine according to that tongue

oO-Metalica-OoDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 9:47 PM | Message # 8
Offical Kid of clan boss
Ok, What i'll do is edit mah post.

ChakkyDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 10:02 PM | Message # 9
Grand Asian of Clan Boss
Name: Mega_Gamer_1
Title/Level thing: The Asian Man
Primary Att: Seige :3
Dmg Level: Normal
Speed Level: High
Attack Speed Level: High
Armor: light
Move #1: Mega uses his Spoof to disguise as anyone, Enemies dont attack him if he disguises as an enemy, But it only lasts 1 minute.
Move #2: With his might, Mega uses his Power to give an aura of Spam, Everyone gains %10 more attack speed for 2 minutes, When its the final 30 seconds the attack speed ups to 50% more.
Move #3: Asian Ninja. He goes WTFNINJA and his attack speed goes up by 40%
Ulti Move: Relentless overload! He has a sugerrush of drinking to much energy drink and he attacks faster by 70% and he hits harder and gains more HP

Me like this one :3

Yesterday is the past, Tomorrow is the futrue, The presant is now and what happens to your life. Life or death.

Made by awesome friend Bottle

Message edited by Chakky - Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 10:05 PM

oO-Metalica-OoDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 10:07 PM | Message # 10
Offical Kid of clan boss
Lol thanks biggrin
I know you edited some of the thing but i dont miend biggrin

ChakkyDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 10:12 PM | Message # 11
Grand Asian of Clan Boss
Yes i am a energy adictted

Yesterday is the past, Tomorrow is the futrue, The presant is now and what happens to your life. Life or death.

Made by awesome friend Bottle

oO-Metalica-OoDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 7:33 PM | Message # 12
Offical Kid of clan boss
Lol
/Win

Added (2009-10-21, 7:33 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
This is a new idea i thought, We could make it shorter but make it TURN-BASED
Or we could make it so theres two versions, The Turn based one and the not turn based one.
What do you think of the idea?

The-SpoonDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 7:57 PM | Message # 13
Botmaster
Turn based is not only hard to make,
But also not everyone likes it.

Anyway you should all keep spamming your ideas,
Then hopefully someone can wrap it up neatly in a final thread/post.

There is a Spoon, and its me! >:D

oO-Metalica-OoDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 8:05 PM | Message # 14
Offical Kid of clan boss
Ok, So turn-based at the moment is OUT OF THE QUESTION.

Here is my Big plan about whats included and what chars/worlds and crap, This post will be updated whenever i need to.

Characters: At the moment we only got 10, The next 10 maybe will get into the map! (Undecided on max chars)
oO-Metalica-Oo
Mega_Gamer_1
The-Spoon
Velkar
BottleOfWater
HT_Artanis
PinkSpearTribe
Fussiler1
DrPepper1
GizmoGibbon

Wor lds: Credits to velk, Post more suggestions if you want. Velk made the idea of worlds btw, Some credit to fuss since velk used fuss's idea and improved it.

LaoD; a older clan is competing with us! They don't like competition and are seeking to destroy us! Find the chieftain and put an end to him! (A medium-sized world consisting of LaoD peons, LaoD grunts and LaoD shamans as miniboss', with the chief as a final boss)
The Strategy Noobs; Everytime we try to play BA, noobs always join and leave! You have 30 minutes to completely annihalate these bags of puss before they all leave! Final boss being Dark Warchief.
The Hive; The hive don't like Warbar... They're gathering supporters and have already left! Slaughter the remains of their armor and pillage their items
The Warbar Rebellion; The hives' army is attacking. Defend Warbar against waves of enemies for a while and then proceed through the world, killing members of destroyed clans who have fallen under their influence
First boss is Taii_Matty; the expert Polar Bear Hunter. Beware! HE HAS A NET!
The Hive 2; After their defeat, they still don't give up and hack Divination! They infect some of the clan by hacking them! Units could be like... Infected-Boss, Hive-mongrel etc. Boss 1 - Hive-bot, Boss 2 - Divination.
Cleanse divination of the hacking virus!
The Ascend of Pepper; Pepper will be teleported to a seperate world, where he must fight the previous clan boss chieftains in order to claim his throne, first comes Warbar. Then everyone joins him and they fight Abokasee-red (Sorry guys, if we do this it might seem like you didn't want to hand over the clan X_X)
The Metagamers; A Map full of overpowered miniboss' one after another, Dark_warchief has returned? He is the final boss, and the first boss is Twilight_JR (lol)
Clan RP; a maybe, our characters are tired of being controlled by us!! Lots of random units like swordsman and grunts with minibosses being RP characters and the final boss being Host_Commands.
Finally, the bossers can live in peace... FOR NOW

Oh and btw, This is the end of the thread for now, Also if this actually gets started we might as well make a whole sub-section or even a whole section if this turns as a huge success!

Message edited by oO-Metalica-Oo - Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 9:38 PM

GizmoGibbonDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 8:06 PM | Message # 15
Mogwai
Name GizmoGibbon.
Title: The Mogwai.
Primary Attack: Chaos
Dmg level normal.
Life high.
Armor normal.
Move 1, "Feed Of Retards." Gizmo get's momenteral lifesteal 25% for x minutes.
Move 2, "I'MMA CHARGIN MAH" Gizmo charges his laser and fires for 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, e.t.c damage. AOE.
Move 3, "Insult Armor." From being bullied himself sometimes and teased, he has immunity to slang and hatewords. 4+ armor 10+ armor 20+ 30+ 40. etc.
Ulti, "Awesome." This is his ultimate form, he grows awesome and gets bigger and gets more damage. 500+ health, 20+ armor, 75+ attack. ULTTIIII.

After a year-long research with Berkeley and Oxford graduates and professors, I've discovered Batman has no PEW PEW, that's why I roll with Iron Man, dewds.

Forum » - News - » Idea Corner » Metalica's Clan Map idea
Search: