[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » - News - » Idea Corner » Metalica's Clan Map idea
Metalica's Clan Map idea
oO-Metalica-OoDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 8:13 PM | Message # 16
Offical Kid of clan boss
Group: Users
Awards: 2
Gizmo, Your moves are slightly OP.
Move 1: I suggest taking the Lifesteal to 15% and make it 2 Minutes.
Move 2: I suggest doing 250, 500, 1000, 1250, 1500, 2000.
Move 3: Waaaay too much armor for later levels, Do: +4, +8, +12, +20, +35, +45.
Ulti: O.O, HP is ok, Make the armor +15 and Waaaay too much attack, Make it +50.
Sorry for some Nerfs Gizmo but it feels neccesery, Your stats are ok, I just needed to make sure every char is not OP.

Regards,
Beren.

Click here to level up my license!

Offical License to Own you on Mario Kart Wii.

HT_ArtanisDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 9:22 PM | Message # 17
Grand Pervert of Clan Boss
Awards: 3
Name: HT_Artanis
Title: Abuser
Primary Attack: Abusive/Chaos
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
Damage Level: High
Attackspeed:Slow
Armor: Internet Proof/Hero

------------------------------------------------------Skills-----------------------------------------------------
Abuser - For his abusive nature Artanis gets a 5/10/15/20% to kick the enemy stunning him for 1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds and a 1/2/3/4% chance to ban the enemy killing him. Ban does 400/800/1200/1600 damage to bosses and Stun length gets reduced on bosses.

Fairy Tail FTW! - Artanis loves manga a lot, but he especially loves Fairy Tail he summons Erza or Natsu to help him depending on his mood 50/50 chance for either of them, as levels increase the Summons get stronger.

Internet Maturity - Artanis hates people who talk in leetspeak and can't stand pointless flaming, trolling, whining, etc. So he starts making smartass comments to downgrade his opponents and make him and his friends feel superior. Buffs allies with 5/10/15/20% damage and 3/6/9/12 armor while decreasing enemy damage by 7.5/15/22.5/30% and armor by 4/8/12/16.

Ultimate: Minigame Mastery! - Artanis has played a lot of minigames like "100 rounds", "Predator", "Archers", etc. and knows pretty much how things work inside and out. He gets a random buff for 20/30/40 seconds. The buffs are following:
100 Rounds mastery - gets a 25/50/75% evasion.
Predator mastery - Attack speed increased by 30/40/50% and movespeed by 70/140/210
Archer mastery - Gets a 15/20/25% chance to deal triple damage to enemies.

-Artanis likes himself.
PS! Also remember numbers can be changed, this is just a format for it.

oO-Metalica-OoDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 9:37 PM | Message # 18
Offical Kid of clan boss
5/5 Hero HT, That is so a spot in my list, *Thumb up*

GizmoGibbonDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-21, 11:53 PM | Message # 19
Mogwai
Quote (oO-Metalica-Oo)
Move #1: Shut the F**k Up; Meta begins to get annoyed at all the chat, He spams the word ''STFU'' and gains some damage and Silences all friendly and enemy units, More damage and longer silence (for enemy) and shorter silence (for friendly) each level.
Move #2: Meet the Sniper; Meta LOVES TF2, and plays a sniper very well, He transforms into a TF2 Sniper and is able to gain 10% chance to Get a quickscope headshot *250 Dmg* and 2% chance for a instant kill headshot with a awsome sound to go with it.

Move #3: Nerdrage; Meta gets really angry and pissed off he goes into a Bloodlust type state, He gains 20% more attack, Speed and HP for 1 minute.

Ulti Move: Summon Star Fox Characters; Meta's Favourite franchise has to be Star fox, Its such a great flying shooter, Once the spel is activated a dialog shows up asking which CHar he wants to summon, He must gain an item saying the chars name to be able to summon it.

HAHA META, you say I'm OP, uh, Colonel Mustard called, he said. GET A CLUE. Idiot.

After a year-long research with Berkeley and Oxford graduates and professors, I've discovered Batman has no PEW PEW, that's why I roll with Iron Man, dewds.

oO-Metalica-OoDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 0:23 AM | Message # 20
Offical Kid of clan boss
Gizmo, I was only giving tips, Besides..Its the FIRST version and first BETA, So you gotta have some imbalance somewhere...
Who the hell is Colonel Mustard?

VelkarDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 8:34 AM | Message # 21
Knight
Awards: 1
Reposting to make it clearer

Name: Velkar
Title/Level thing: Level X Annoying Troll etc, X being the character's level

Primary Att: Chaos - Melee
Defense:Hero

Attribute: Strength
Strength: 5/5
Agility:3/5
Intelligence: 3/5

Move #1: Annoyance; Velkar annoys everyone in the vicinity, making all enemies attack him. He gains an AoE attack and extra life / armor. Life = Spell level + level * strength

Move #2: PS3 E3 2006; Velkar has seen Sony's E3 2006, he r amused.

599 US dollars - Transmutes enemies in X range into gold worth X value -- These units retail for 599 US Dollars!
RIIIIDGE RACEEER - Roar-based, buffs allied attack damage and armor by X% -- RIIIDGE RACERRR
Giant Enemy Crab - summons a Giant Enemy Crab, which is allied (defies logic, doesn't it) just a Makura spawn that'd have infinite HP and taunt, but can't attack and only lasts as long as the taunt. Taunt and Crab last X seconds -- Look, a GIANT ENEMY CRAB

By the way -- means White text above my hero biggrin

Move #3: Roflcopter - Summons the Roflcopter, which anyone can fly in, this would be like Ride armor except Velkar gains passive bonuses from being inside it. It spawns with one second chance.
When summoned, the words in white say "Roflcopter... Soi soi soi!"

Move #4: Troll; Foldy Roll, He's a troll. Billy Goats Gruff beware. Passive spell based on Drunken Brawler: X% chance to absorb X damage, X% chance to pulverize for X damage. (ORBS WONT WORK WITH THIS?)

Ulti Move: Rant and Review; Velkar does unprofessional reviews of movies, books, games. these usually involve BAWWWW.
This spell teleports ALL in X range of Velkar to the "Shit-hole" for X seconds, a pre-made little area where allies are X% stronger, enemies are X% weaker and there are invisible towers that deal X damage

Note: Yes, All heros should have 5 abilities. You can have any combination of passives, normal moves or ultimates etc as long as there is 5 in total. But saying this, characters with more than 2 ultimates would probably be boring

Items:
Right Hand of Shinigami - allows Shinigami Chop, basically a single-target melee-range spell with thunderclap sfx (Found after first boss, the LaoD chief) +25 attack +10 strength
Left Hand of Shinigami - allows Death Block, a 3 second Divine shield as a fail-safe. Should activate instantly when under like 2% life. LONG cooldown (Found during third world, The Hive) +25 armor +10 strength
Top Hat - allows [Tea] to be summoned, basically a full HP & Mana pot. Apparently I have a scarily strong english accent ._. (Should be found in Clan Boss Channel)
(Ultimate Item - By gathering the Right Hand and Left Hand of Shinigami, I can combine them to create
(Mask of Shinigami, which gives more stats and armor.

------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I think their should be a border-world, where we enter the other worlds and train, get items etc. It should be called Boss Channel

Here are my ideas for the items sold by shops (I can do these if you want, Items are the only thing I dont suck at)
[SWORD] - Forged by Puny Human Blacksmiths in a weak forge, this is a sword not to behold. Gives you 10 attack
[Blubber-Clubber] - Hento's Seal-clubber. Gives +15 attack +5 strength
[Butterfly Knife] - The Spy's weapon. Gives +25 attack +15 agility
[Butter Knife] - The Cook's weapon. Gives +50 attack
[Imitation Ban-hammer] - Standard shaman issue. Gives +10 all stats, +40 attack and bash

[Rags] - Wtf. Gives you +1 armor
[Oily Rags] - Wtf x2. Gives you +1 armor and EVASION
[Tight Leather] - Pepper's favourite outfit. Gives you +5 armor and +10 agility
[Four Skins] - Four skins woven tightly together... What were you thinking of? +15 armor +10 strength
[/Away] - Your away. Gives you +20 armor and windwalk
[/DND] - The ultimate form of defense, especially against Mega_gamer_1. +50 armor +10 hp/second or something

[Pear] - Pinkspeartribe grows these for his Pear Tribe, but he lets you have this one! +1/4 hp
[Bear] - Eat a bear! Nom nom nom +1/2 hp
[Froob] - Rip off it's 'ead and suck it's guts out +full hp
[Boob] - Rip off it's nipple and suck it's milk out +full mana
[Noob] - Rip off it's head and suck it's fail out +instant kill
[Re-Enter Battle.net] - If you've d/ced, now you can Return! +Reincarnation 1 charge
----------------------------------------------------
Side-Quests:

Help this douche - This douche has lost it's bag, go figure. [Find the Douche's bag]
Spam? - Spammers have infested a cave in the channel, find them and end them! [Kill all the Spammers]
Get me some Pears - One of Pink's Pear tribe has run out of Pears! Go back to the first area and forage for them [Find Pears, buy them, find them in worlds. W/e]
Why me! - Someone is commiting suicide, DONT LET THEM! [Kill the person who's about to commit suicide in under 5 seconds]
The Rat Race - Coins have appeared all over the Boss Channel, the one out of your friends who gets the most will win a prize! [Go find coins... If you didnt win then shoot the quest-giver and he'll drop a better item. Lol]

Message edited by Velkar - Thursday, 2009-10-22, 4:23 PM

HiveraDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 11:41 AM | Message # 22
Peasant
Awards: 0
No hero for me, I take it?

VelkarDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 3:38 PM | Message # 23
Knight
Awards: 1
Well... you could have one, but your not in the clan are you? And if you did have a hero, you'd just hax the map with your hive magic happy

HT_ArtanisDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 3:51 PM | Message # 24
Also Hivera, are you Nexus, Shadow, Sickness, Poison, someone ele or just a troll who thinks using the Hive name makes him cool?

-Artanis

RRColdDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 5:15 PM | Message # 25
Footman
Quote (HT_Artanis)
Minigame Mastery! -

I own you in like every signle minigame we play... maybe not pred but the others.
Pwnt

-BottleOfWateR

-BottleOfWateR

HiveraDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 6:32 PM | Message # 26
Peasant
Awards: 0
Nexus here.

Well, in that case, I'd like my hero to be evilillidan. Level 6 metamorphosis. Oh, and instead of Mana Burn, Mirror Image.

oO-Metalica-OoDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 7:13 PM | Message # 27
Offical Kid of clan boss
Lol, I got an idea for an ulti for hives.

Game Crash - Hive hax's the game causing all the enemies and allies to be stunned for 20 seconds, They will also be damaged and have a slight armor decrease, Lasts 20 seconds for stun/armor decrease

The-SpoonDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 7:50 PM | Message # 28
Botmaster
Awards: 8
Weren't they meant to be the enemy bosses?

There is a Spoon, and its me! >:D

HT_ArtanisDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 8:03 PM | Message # 29
Bottle the only minigame you own me in is Sharpshooters, and that's practically not even classed as a minigame.
100 rounds - I pwn you.
Predator - I pwn you.
Archers - GD pwns me all others get pwned by me.
Soldiers - You win usually but I still don't get pwned just beaten.
Spartan Tale - I usually last longer and have more kills.
Sharpshooters - You and Aze pwn me, And I'm equal with others.

Can't remember any others and like you see you have 1.5 on the minigame-pwno-meter while I have 3.5

-Artanis

RRColdDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 8:42 PM | Message # 30
Footman
Quote (HT_Artanis)
100 rounds - I pwn you.

Wanna bet? I survive longer then u, if I cba play at all.

Quote (HT_Artanis)
Archers - GD pwns me all others get pwned by me.

O'rly? We'll see about that.

Quote (HT_Artanis)
Soldiers - You win usually but I still don't get pwned just beaten.

Beaten 10 times in a row without touching me... pwned.

SheepTag is counted as a minigame, thought that the clan dosent play it. I pwn you.

Naruto Battle Arena is a mini game. I pwn you.

Bleach Vs One Piece. I pwn you.

I mentioned these three because you said "Spartan Tale". A game I've played once, + no clan game. As these three.

-BottleOfWateR

-BottleOfWateR

Forum » - News - » Idea Corner » Metalica's Clan Map idea
Search: