Group: Users
Awards: 8
Name: Fussiler1
Title: The French Dude
Primary Attack: Melee
Dmg level: High
Life: Low
Armor: Normal
Move 1, French Rage, Fussiler grows tired of the Anti-French Mentality and rages, *Same effect as bloodlust*
Move 2, Surrounded by Morons.., Fussiler is surrounded by morons and facepalms, making the earth tremble. *Slam*
Move 3, French Mayonaise Aura, the smell of the French Mayonaise gives strength and energy to people, *Endurance Aura*
Ulti, RP-Overload! Fussiler RPs too much, resulting that he starts acting like his characters and goes crazy.

Oh, by the way, I'm half-French, so that's basically the reason of two French-Related Spells.

HT_ArtanisDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 8:46 PM | Message # 32
Grand Pervert of Clan Boss
Awards: 3
Never played NBA, and BvO aint a minigame class, then prove me that you can beat my record of 50 rounds without dying Bottle, Sheep Tag yes, though I've only played it once like for you on Spartan Tale. And try to lie more Bottle about soldiers.

-Artanis

RRColdDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 8:55 PM | Message # 33
Footman
Just one last thing before I will end this meaningless discussion. If not BvO is a minigame for you. Then what is?
Is is published as a minigame. So I belive it is. I never lie! ^^

-BottleOfWateR

-BottleOfWateR

HT_ArtanisDate: Thursday, 2009-10-22, 9:02 PM | Message # 34
Grand Pervert of Clan Boss
Hero arenas don't classify under the minigame group. (For me that is, and for most other people aswell.) And as a minigame I count a quick game, though Predator does last an hour if put on longest mode, it still calssifies as it because it doesn't have that much to do besides survive a massacre and then create one yourself.

-Artanis

VelkarDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 4:23 PM | Message # 35
Knight
Awards: 1
I've started on the map, mmmk? I will do the terrain, units, buildings etc. But I suck with triggering, so if you'll accept it. I will hand it over to you for triggering spoon? It should be basic stuff just like the spells and portals apearing stuff like that. Dunno, it's entirely up to you I know you already have tron on the go

GizmoGibbonDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 6:20 PM | Message # 36
Mogwai
Awards: 2
Name GizmoGibbon.
Title: The Mogwai.
Primary Attack: Chaos
Dmg level normal.
Life high.
Armor normal.
Move 1, "Feed Of Retards."Gizmo drains energy from noobs and retards. Gizmo get's momenteral lifesteal 25% for x minutes.
Move 2, "I'MMA CHARGIN MAH" Gizmo charges his laser and fires for 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, e.t.c damage. AOE.
Move 3, "Insult Armor." From being bullied himself sometimes and teased, he has immunity to slang and hatewords. 4+ armor 10+ armor 20+ 30+ 40. etc.
Passive 1, Cuteness, Gizmo is amazingly cute so that his enemies sometimes loose their control when fighting him and let their guard down, Critical Strike 45%.
Ulti, "Awesome." This is his ultimate form, he grows awesome and gets bigger and gets more damage. 500+ health, 20+ armor, 75+ attack. ULTTIIII.

Food after Midnight,
the Mogwaii turns evil at midnight, +15 to attack, 10% attack speed.(Similar to shadowmeld, the script will be Avatar form with a greenish tint.)
Water,
Mirror image with same health and same damage.
Sunhat,
Protects the Mogwaii from being weakened by the sun, 15+ damage 15& attack speed.
Sunglasses, protects the Mogwaii from BRIGHT LIGHT, BRIGHT LIGHT, 5+ armor 200+ health.

After a year-long research with Berkeley and Oxford graduates and professors, I've discovered Batman has no PEW PEW, that's why I roll with Iron Man, dewds.

Message edited by GizmoGibbon - Saturday, 2009-10-24, 0:20 AM

oO-Metalica-OoDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 7:09 PM | Message # 37
Offical Kid of clan boss
@ Velk: Sure dude, Mind if i do some stuff as well? I'm a fairly good terrainer, a bit of good unit maker.

@ Gizmo: Ok, We'll be sure to add the items on, No need for change.

Click here to level up my license!

Offical License to Own you on Mario Kart Wii.

RRColdDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 7:37 PM | Message # 38
Footman
So, adding my character here.

Name: BottleOfWateR
Title: Kungen

Spell 1: Allen Walker. BottleOfWateR summons his RP character: Allen Walker. That will fight for him.
Spell 2: ColdBreatH. BottleOfWateR summons his old account ColdBreath. That will fight for him.
Spell 3: (Passive) BottleOfWateR got a chance to shoot a water spell that stuns.
Ultimate 1: Nerdrage. BottleOfWateR nerdrages and becomes stronger and faster.
Ultimate 2: Ultimate summoning. BottleOfWateR summons all his RP characters (4 of them). To fight at his side.
That would be: Lust, Vel'Zhul, Tryngol and Sloth.

-BottleOfWateR

oO-Metalica-OoDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 8:05 PM | Message # 39
Offical Kid of clan boss
Bottle, Your Ultimate 2 is the real ulti, Ultimate 1 is a sub-ultimate, Ok?

GizmoGibbonDate: Saturday, 2009-10-24, 0:23 AM | Message # 40
Mogwai
Lol, I think it's funny that Metalica actually thinks he's doing anything and in charge when he isn't really doing shit. VELKAR, is making the terrain, Az is helping with spells, I am helping with the world ideas and unit ideas, Spoon is making Spells and Heroes, again, Colonel Mustard called, GET A CLUE. And besides don't try: I GOT THIS IDEA IS MINE, because you ripped it off from VGRPG, so you haven't... Done shit, and your nerfing skills suck. And also, stop "allowing" stuff, we'll do what we want. The enemies might be powerful, shit do you know, you aren't doing shit.

After a year-long research with Berkeley and Oxford graduates and professors, I've discovered Batman has no PEW PEW, that's why I roll with Iron Man, dewds.

oO-Metalica-OoDate: Saturday, 2009-10-24, 0:43 AM | Message # 41
Offical Kid of clan boss
Lol, Counted as RAGE, Posted on rage.
Gizmo, ITS MY FUCKING IDEA, BASEDOFF VGRPG.
1: CLAN BOSS ONLY.
2: ITS BASED OFF VGRPG.
3: FUCK YOU.

GizmoGibbonDate: Saturday, 2009-10-24, 1:09 AM | Message # 42
Mogwai
Your fucking idea? It just shows how fucking shallow your mind is, you're pathetic, stop acting like your in charge, I had the same idea, though I discarded it because I thought, "Meh, time-consuming." You're such a fucking child.

oO-Metalica-OoDate: Saturday, 2009-10-24, 1:30 AM | Message # 43
Offical Kid of clan boss
*Sigh* Gizmo, Your just making it up to piss me off, Not succeding.

GizmoGibbonDate: Saturday, 2009-10-24, 2:01 AM | Message # 44
Mogwai
Quote (oO-Metalica-Oo)
FUCK YOU.

No?
And I'm not out to annoy, just to give you protips, you wonder about why people bully you, THIS IS THE REASON, you are not smart compared to us, and you act like you are. Be who you fucking are, not this alter-ego douchebag, we used to be friends before you went... Gay. e_e

TwillyDate: Saturday, 2009-10-24, 3:30 AM | Message # 45
Peasant
Awards: 0
Name:Twilight_Jr
Title:Madman
Attributes : balanced but more int then other ^^
Move#1:Metagamer Twilly sometimes get OP in rp for some wierd reason ... gues its the drpepper .... +10/+20/+40,... on all atributes
Move#2:Madness in random Quotes(passive) Twilly's old abbility to be random 24/7 can confuse enemys sometimes (10% on miss)/20/30/40
Move#3:Madness Technique IDK XD just a blast (shockwave or something but more twisted and evil) decide the balanced of the dmg
Ultimate:Reckless Kills Twilly forgets his defence and all others things for more damage and range (all atr go to main atr and range +1k or less) and for next lvl +50 dmg or stf (also mov speed is decreased about 30%)

made by Bottleofwater

Forum » - News - » Idea Corner » Metalica's Clan Map idea
Search: