• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » - News - » Announcements » Hate Mailing/Threading and General Q_Qing
Hate Mailing/Threading and General Q_Qing
DrPepper1Date: Monday, 2009-10-12, 6:29 PM | Message # 1
Chieftain
Group: Administrators
Awards: 12
Seriously guys, some of you really need to grow up.

I don't EVER want to see multiple topics about how much a guys been a dick to you or how fucking idiotic a guy is without a fucking good reason.

You may think it's all fun and games, but it's not for me. I get all the complaints. I have to sort it out. I have to end it. Why don't you be the better fucking person and end it yourself?

If I see another topic about hate, i'll ban the maker for 3 days. If he does it again he'll be removed from the clan.

If someones being a dick to you, tell me or a shaman. Don't spam the forums with it.

GizmoGibbon and Mega_Gamer_1, can you please stop fighting? Mega is sorry Gizmo, please accept it.

(This also includes putting hate messages in the "What if" game)

Thank you..

GizmoGibbonDate: Monday, 2009-10-12, 6:39 PM | Message # 2
Mogwai
Group: Users
Awards: 2
... WHOOOOOOO! Fuck yeah! By teh way, Mega hasn't done anything to me, I was really pissed that day, and Mega is annoying, he stole my thread so, I raged, naturally, so he doesn't have to apologize, neither do I. He's annoying, I raged, the end.

punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk punk

After a year-long research with Berkeley and Oxford graduates and professors, I've discovered Batman has no PEW PEW, that's why I roll with Iron Man, dewds.

ChakkyDate: Monday, 2009-10-12, 7:12 PM | Message # 3
Grand Asian of Clan Boss
-.- I was doing the thread becuse i though you forgot it -.-

Yesterday is the past, Tomorrow is the futrue, The presant is now and what happens to your life. Life or death.

Made by awesome friend Bottle

DrPepper1Date: Monday, 2009-10-12, 7:18 PM | Message # 4
Chieftain
PM me then, maybe?
/facepalm

The-SpoonDate: Monday, 2009-10-12, 7:53 PM | Message # 5
Botmaster
Awards: 8
Misunderstandings </3

There is a Spoon, and its me! >:D

ChakkyDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-13, 2:14 AM | Message # 6
Grand Asian of Clan Boss
Voot!

Yesterday is the past, Tomorrow is the futrue, The presant is now and what happens to your life. Life or death.

Nichita_00Date: Tuesday, 2009-10-13, 11:25 AM | Message # 7
Emperor of Nikitin Empire
Group: Nikitin Empire
Awards: 1
Quote (DrPepper1)
If someones being a dick to you, tell me or a shaman. Don't spam the forums with it.

But, considering you aren't available, what if the shaman on (or all of 'em, or the ones on) are dicks to you?! Wouldn't it be a bit weird to say "Hey dude, you're a dick to me, and I don't like you cus of that."

I'm Nich. The Nich.

FussilerDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-13, 5:54 PM | Message # 8
Knight
Awards: 8
punk

But we're no dicks. So.. ><

ChakkyDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-13, 7:13 PM | Message # 9
Grand Asian of Clan Boss
*Cough Cough HT Cough Cough* XD joke

DrPepper1Date: Tuesday, 2009-10-13, 7:15 PM | Message # 10
Chieftain
Quote (Nichita_00)
But, considering you aren't available, what if the shaman on (or all of 'em, or the ones on) are dicks to you?! Wouldn't it be a bit weird to say "Hey dude, you're a dick to me, and I don't like you cus of that."

Private Message Me or another Shaman then.

ChakkyDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-13, 7:16 PM | Message # 11
Grand Asian of Clan Boss
Peppah get the fuck online nao!!

GizmoGibbonDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-13, 7:18 PM | Message # 12
Mogwai
DrPepper1, DrPepper1, DrPepper1, DrPepper1, DrPepper1, DrPepper1, DrPepper1, DrPepper1,

COME ONLINE =D

After a year-long research with Berkeley and Oxford graduates and professors, I've discovered Batman has no PEW PEW, that's why I roll with Iron Man, dewds.

JoE_KiCkAsSDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-14, 11:48 PM | Message # 13
WoWFag of Clan Boss
Awards: 4
Peoples are leaving hate messages in the What If? Game! A CURSE ON YOU MONKEY GERMANS!
sing sing sing sing sing sing :sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing :sing: sing sing sing sing sing sing :sing: sing sing sing sing sing sing :sing: sing sing sing sing sing sing :sing: sing sing sing sing sing :sing::sing: sing sing sing sing sing sing :sing: sing sing sing sing sing sing

You cannot kill what you did not create.

O o
/¯____________________________ _______
| IMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR BLAAARGH!!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Semper Fi, Ori...

oO-Metalica-OoDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 8:12 PM | Message # 14
Offical Kid of clan boss
Ok, Let me show you something that happened to me today, It may be Q_Q It coul dbe hate mailing but this is what happened to me, And further all, Will Gizmo and Divination stop bullying me so much?

Heres basicaly what happened, The lines may not be correct but here is basic gist of what happened.

Me: *Picks sonic*
*Everyone enters to portal*
Divination: Who picked sonic?
Pink: Meta douchefag
Me: I did bitch.
Divination: I called him you idiot.
Me: I dident fucking see...
Gizmo: Kick Meta.
Divination: Boot meta.
Me: Well i'm sorry..Jeez.. Dont kick me..
Gizmo: How about dont let meta have any items?
Divination: AGREED

Seriously, I felt like crying on end because those two people constantly bully me, They are sometimes nice in the channel but on VGRPG, THEY FUCKING ARE THE SHITCRACKS IN MY DIRROHA SHITHOLE OF A FUCKING ANUS.
I cant take it anymore...
Seriously...
Please help.
Oh and adding to gizmo.
You basicaly rub in peoples faces how you own them like when you kinda won the argument over you and mega, You rubbed it in his face with loads of those Punk signs..
I cant do anything about it, Divi's a shaman and i'm only 11, They fucking bully me those motherfucking piece of shits, They're my dirroha cracks in my poison anus, THEY ARE MY FUCKING DICK!
I would rather be on life support and break out, Jump off a cliff and then still be alive..
The only reason i stay on is because of those really nice people on there...
Its mainly because of Velkar, DrPepper, Bottle, Pink and Spoon i stay on, Nobody else likes me!
WILL THEY STOP PICKING ON ME!?

Click here to level up my license!

Offical License to Own you on Mario Kart Wii.

ChakkyDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 8:20 PM | Message # 15
Grand Asian of Clan Boss
M'kay.... Well i'm not a shaman and i can't fix that problem but they are fags once and a while angry No offence

Forum » - News - » Announcements » Hate Mailing/Threading and General Q_Qing
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: