Welcome Unknown
Main

Registration

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: JoE_KiCkAsS, Azerock  
Forum » - Off-Topic - » Random Thread » Part 9 (Oh yeah.)
Part 9
GizmoGibbonDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 2:14 AM | Message # 1
Mogwai
Group: Users
Awards: 2
The Clan has arrived in N-Korea. "What a shithole this is." HenTo says while he spits at a random black guy. "Please stop that," Azeroc says, nearly reduced to tears. A large billboard with Coca-Cola up there says DRINK COKE, BE AWESOME. "Hmpf, that ad sucks... I have an idea. Ok, It starts out with a vagina, then it zooms out and the chick holds a coke bottle... Yeah, I'd buy that." Velkar says, dreaming. A young prostitute walks to Pink. "Hey sailor, wanna have a good'time?" she whispers in his ear and licks his cheek. "Guys... Get this STD riddled hooker off me!" he yells. Fussiler sighs and says. "I'll take care of it..." and turns on his lightsaber and charges at the hooker. A few minutes later they are further into the city."We need a cab or something," Divi says, exhausted. "Okay, sure!" Pepper yells and runs to a cab, he drags the nigg--... "Person" out of the car and beats it, then concludes with stabbing it. "LET'S GO!" he yells and the gang huddle inside the car. "Hit and run baby!" Pepper yells as he drives over millions of asians while Chron and HenTo pick off the survivors with machine guns."Ok, let's get to the real mission, infiltrate the N-Korean elite council." Pink concludes, tired of the bloodbath. Pepper nods and takes the highway to the not so secret base. Without the rest of the gang, the Hentai twins strap rocket jet-packs to their backs. When they get close to the base. They shoot up in the air dragging Azeroc with them. "See yoouuu laa'eeer..!" the Hentai twins yell while Azeroc cries. "These guys are so kewl..." Velkar says. Pepper pulls the car over. "We need to split up..." Divi says. "Not without me... Guys." a raspy voice says. The clan turns and sees Spoon. "Spoon!" they yell and pick him up. "Where is Bottle?" Pink asks. "He sadly didn't make it." Spoon says. "All right guys, let's do this, the teams are like this, Team Awesome: Divi, Velkar and Fussiler, Team Kewlness: Spoon, Pink and Me (Pepper)." Pepper concludes. "I call captain!" Fussiler yells. "FUCK YOU!" Velkar gargles as he pounces him. "Guys! Stop!" Divi yells, "Let's do this for Artanis and Bottle, Pepper, you take your team and breach the west side while Team Awesome goes to the east side, all right guys?"

After a year-long research with Berkeley and Oxford graduates and professors, I've discovered Batman has no PEW PEW, that's why I roll with Iron Man, dewds.

Message edited by GizmoGibbon - Friday, 2009-10-23, 5:05 PM

The-SpoonDate: Saturday, 2009-10-24, 2:26 PM | Message # 2
Botmaster
Awards: 8
YEY I LIVE : D!

I some how caught up to you guys,
But I can't walk a step xD

There is a Spoon, and its me! >:D

GizmoGibbonDate: Saturday, 2009-10-24, 2:35 PM | Message # 3
Mogwai
Awards: 2
You got leg implants, angry

After a year-long research with Berkeley and Oxford graduates and professors, I've discovered Batman has no PEW PEW, that's why I roll with Iron Man, dewds.

Forum » - Off-Topic - » Random Thread » Part 9 (Oh yeah.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: