Welcome Unknown
Main

Registration

Login

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: JoE_KiCkAsS, Azerock  
Forum » - Off-Topic - » Random Thread » Clan Boss Club. (Thanks to Gizmo.)
Clan Boss Club.
RRColdDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 0:26 AM | Message # 1
Footman
Group: Users
Awards: 3
So, thanks to Gizmo's AWSOMENESS STORY! I and Pepper talked about to add this. Here we like go threw an Clan Boss history. You do WHATEVER you want except controling yourself. Thanks again Gizmo! So here we go.

Nichita sat in his chair at the fireplace, it was a stormy night outside and everybody in Clan Boss where relaxing at their dorms. Except HT_Artanis and DrPepper1 that was in their room toghether for some reason.
Nichita started to talk really fast and weird so no one else really understood what he was saying. The crowd started to appear to the little midget (Nichita) that sat in his chair talking about something no one else understood. Except for one person. Mega_Gamer_1. He answered Nichitas words with the same.
After a while GizmoGibbon got angry and started to yell at the kids of Clan Boss. From the yelling the baby of Clan Boss woke up. He started to scream loudly, PinkSpearTribe ran right away to see what had happend to little Oo_Metalica_oO. When he arrived he noticed that Metalica had been booted from the Clan Boss house and was lying outside the house in the rain. Pink went upset and started to yell and HT, the man who obviously would kick Metalica from our club house.

Continue.
P.S: Dont care about like what we write about echother take it as a joke.

-BottleOfWateR

-BottleOfWateR

oO-Metalica-OoDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 0:31 AM | Message # 2
Offical Kid of clan boss
Awards: 2
I started crying about pancakes and rain, Pinky took me in and gave me a lollypop, Once i got the lollypop i started singing random stuffz, Pepper decided to shut me up and give me a game to play, It was ''Kill BottleOfWater'' and i enjoyed it alot, Mega ran into my dorm and went ape crazy, I started crying loads, HT kicked me AGAIN.
Next day Mega Decided to visit his asian friends and HT, Bottle and all the grown ups went out for a drink, The Kiddies (11 - 13) went wrecking the place, I started crying AGAIN when i tripped over Mr.Bitch.
Gizmo the Mogwai started laughing at me but i punched him center in the Balls, He Shouted ''Oh dear god HELP ME!''

Ok Thats my part, You Guys Laugh your balls off

Click here to level up my license!

Offical License to Own you on Mario Kart Wii.

ChakkyDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 0:33 AM | Message # 3
Grand Asian of Clan Boss
M'kay...

Yesterday is the past, Tomorrow is the futrue, The presant is now and what happens to your life. Life or death.

Made by awesome friend Bottle

Message edited by Chakky - Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 0:34 AM

VelkarDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 0:35 AM | Message # 4
Knight
Awards: 1
You guys want me to draw pictures to accompany your stories :D?

I will continue:

Metalica tumbled out of the house, crying and slitting his wrists. He crawled back in, and begged for velkar to host Videogame RPG, to which Velkar just laughed and shinigami-chopped him out again. Artanis jumped out, shouting DONT COME BACK YOU <racism>!!!
Nichita went up to his room, and from then on we could hear dirty noises. When we went up to investigate, we asked him if he was re-decorating. His entire room was white!! He said; no, just enjoyin' ma past time, as he flicked off 4chan
Twilight_JR flew in from the window in his bat form, then turned into a vampire named Edwin. He yelled "MY NAME SUCKS" and then proceeded to stab himself, falling into Pinkspeartribe's lap - being a hippy; pink nursed him back to health. But then a spoon flew through the window, hitting Pink in the nose, breaking it. He tumbled back, dropping his hippy-pot and saying "duuuuude".
Mega_gamer was happily upstairs, doing whatever he does, when a molotov flew into his room, setting it alight. He looked out the window and saw Hento and Chronical dressed in white robes and shouting "WHITE POWER WHITE POWER" He jumped from the window, and with no pinkspear to protect him, they ate him. They called it 'marmite'
Velkar was happily reading Black jokes when Fussiler chopped it in half with his penis, and yelled for GRAET JUSTICE as he jumped at Velkar. Velkar got completely owned and fell up the chimney, defying the laws of physics and reality. He flew upwards onto a sleigh and then drove away, it being powered by Metalica's tears; an endless supply.
Joe_kickass walked downstairs, and everyone asked who he was. He said "I'm joe, remember me?" They replied with a no, and fired him from the Boss-cannon, he hit Hento and Chronical and exploded.

The only people left in the house was Bottleofwater and Nichita... WHAT UNTHINKABLE THINGS WOULD HAPPEN NOW?

ChakkyDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 0:41 AM | Message # 5
Grand Asian of Clan Boss
DrPepper1 Came out of his room and there was a load of sticky white stuff in his hair. We looked in and the room was covered in white liquid. Meta looked in and started to taste it and said "What is this deliscious liquid?" Then i answered "It's sperm jackass." He spitted it out and 5 months later meta was preganent and we all laughed at him and Meta started to cry again but HT didn't laugh because he made him preganeat. DrPepper came back and Banned HT for a couple of days.

Yesterday is the past, Tomorrow is the futrue, The presant is now and what happens to your life. Life or death.

The-SpoonDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 0:41 AM | Message # 6
Botmaster
Awards: 8
Everyone was bored, so it was Spoon's turn to entertain everyone. (it always seemed to be : <). He was doing the best he could, Soldiers was still broken after the new patch, TRON had too much delay, and HT was away so we couldn't get very far on 100 rounds. So he decided to bake some cakes in the kitchen for them all. He wasn't sure how to do it so Spoon used the 8ball for directions on how to cook.

The-Spoon: -ask8ball Do I add the sugar now? :3
Boss-Bot looks into his Magic 8 Ball: No
The-Spoon: Oh...
The-Spoon: -ask8ball When do I add the sugar?
Boss-Bot looks into his Magic 8 Ball: Never
The-Spoon: -ask8ball What about.. Cyanide?
Boss-Bot looks into his Magic 8 Ball: YES
The-Spoon continues to bake the cakes

All was going well until SUDDENLY...

There is a Spoon, and its me! >:D

VelkarDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 0:43 AM | Message # 7
Knight
Guys, seriously.. Continue the story in this thread

Your all continuing mega's, which is in a different thread
And why did you edit your original post to overlap mine, seriously >_>

ChakkyDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 0:43 AM | Message # 8
Grand Asian of Clan Boss
Michael jackson flew out of the cake and started to rape every one except Me Bottle and Pepper. We pushed Bottle to sacrafice and the the evil Michael jackson went beck into the depths of the cake and was never seen again. Then he popped out again and grabbed Meta into the cake.

oO-Metalica-OoDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 0:44 AM | Message # 9
Offical Kid of clan boss
Ehh, I was typing and i posted, Yours ended up before mine But anyways back to the story.

Velks Sliegh supply ran out when i was playing VGRPG on my own as a lan party with Pep, Pink, Velk-Clone and Mega.
I then got really annoyed as i had to go afk to eat dinner, Velk dropped all my items in the exploding halo area and i got all apeshit, Killed velks char and stole his itemz and haxxed the game to make velk crash, I then went on the forums and i saw a video of Nichita Masturbating I thought ''WHAT THE FUCK!?''
Next day, I went out for some Hot dogs, Mega decided to take a dump in my potty, He blocked it fully and i dident want to go back in my room when i got back in..
Velkar Got another supply for his Sliegh, It was HT's Shaman Abuse and The Asian-Racist Comments about mega added with some DrPepper cans.
He flew off with me, HT and Pepper hostage, But luckily I broke free and said ''Ipikaiaty motherfucker!'' and Threw a grenade onto the sliegh, It blew them up and they landed in a gay rapist party, They got raped by two fat gays and ''Slept in the spare bedrooms for the night''

VelkarDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 0:47 AM | Message # 10
Knight
Stop ignoring me you bastards dry Fine, I will just carry on from here

Michael jackson tossed meta out of the house like a used condom,
Metalica tumbled out of the house, crying and slitting his wrists after being mentally scarred by a dead MJ. He crawled back in, and begged for velkar to host Videogame RPG, to which Velkar just laughed and shinigami-chopped him out again. Artanis jumped out, shouting DONT COME BACK YOU <racism>!!!
Nichita went up to his room, and from then on we could hear dirty noises. When we went up to investigate, we asked him if he was re-decorating. His entire room was white!! He said; no, just enjoyin' ma past time, as he flicked off 4chan
Twilight_JR flew in from the window in his bat form, then turned into a vampire named Edwin. He yelled "MY NAME SUCKS" and then proceeded to stab himself, falling into Pinkspeartribe's lap - being a hippy; pink nursed him back to health. But then a spoon flew through the window, hitting Pink in the nose, breaking it. He tumbled back, dropping his hippy-pot and saying "duuuuude".
Mega_gamer was happily upstairs, doing whatever he does, when a molotov flew into his room, setting it alight. He looked out the window and saw Hento and Chronical dressed in white robes and shouting "WHITE POWER WHITE POWER" He jumped from the window, and with no pinkspear to protect him, they ate him. They called it 'marmite'
Velkar was happily reading Black jokes when Fussiler chopped it in half with his penis, and yelled for GRAET JUSTICE as he jumped at Velkar. Velkar got completely owned and fell up the chimney, defying the laws of physics and reality. He flew upwards onto a sleigh and then drove away, it being powered by Metalica's tears; an endless supply.
Joe_kickass walked downstairs, and everyone asked who he was. He said "I'm joe, remember me?" They replied with a no, and fired him from the Boss-cannon, he hit Hento and Chronical and exploded.

The only people left in the house was Bottleofwater and Nichita... WHAT UNTHINKABLE THINGS

Added (2009-10-20, 0:46 Am)
---------------------------------------------
This isn't working, we keep posting at the same time

Added (2009-10-20, 0:47 Am)
---------------------------------------------
And also, it's not meant to be JUST ABOUT YOU. It's meant to have everyone doing funny / good things

Message edited by Velkar - Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 0:46 AM

oO-Metalica-OoDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 0:48 AM | Message # 11
Offical Kid of clan boss
I know, After we do our thread we pick someone to continue, But everyone has to have a go.

AzerockDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-20, 1:44 AM | Message # 12
Paladin
Awards: 5

Okay, Velk reported me that meta, mega I guess is continuing story from this thread. I deleted first part, but then I got confused cause Every next post went random, so basically I cannot help anymore, I will pick next parts from now on.

JoE_KiCkAsSDate: Tuesday, 2009-10-27, 6:23 PM | Message # 13
WoWFag of Clan Boss
Awards: 4
JoE picked himself back up from the floor and started chargin' his lazah. Azerock in the meanwhile was having erotic fantasies involving Metalica. Metalica looked out the window when he saw something blue-white, and a half second later, had his head blown off by a laz-

IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAH! BLEGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!

You cannot kill what you did not create.

O o
/¯____________________________ _______
| IMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR BLAAARGH!!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Semper Fi, Ori...

Forum » - Off-Topic - » Random Thread » Clan Boss Club. (Thanks to Gizmo.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: